The goal of this dashboard, much like that of an automobile, is to provide an open, visual display that offers our community key information
relating to the make-up and performance of District 70 students and teachers. The pertinent points share context of goals and directives of the District 70
Strategic Plan and offer insight into student performance data, qualitative and quantitative studies and reviews, as well as district level
With a commitment to providing a quick reference and a consolidated glance at District 70, we are proud to take you on this journey and share
with you this valuable tool, our console of quality.
D70 FINANCIAL REVIEW
AAA Bond Rating
Libertyville School District 70 has historically held a Triple A Bond Rating as reported from Standard & Poor’s. AAA:
An obligor rated 'AAA' has extremely strong capacity to meet its financial commitments. 'AAA' is the highest issuer
credit rating assigned by Standard & Poor's.
For seventh consecutive year, District 70 received the highest category of “Financial Recognition” from the Illinois
State Board of Education when assessing the District financial profile and health.
- Froze building budgets, capital outlay and supply budgets for fifth year in a row
- Savings over $100,000 annually after moving the start time of school to trim bus routes
- Continue four-day summer school and workdays to save salary and energy costs
- Continue Virtual Backpack online for group fliers to save paper and labor costs
- Address individual site automation to increase energy savings and maximize efficiency
- LED lighting changeover
- Address in-house HVAC needs and maintenance
- Solar Panels installed at Butterfield and Highland Middle School to reduce energy costs