|Welcome to the Libertyville School District 70 Dashboard|
With a commitment to providing a quick reference and a consolidated glance at District 70, we are proud to take you on this journey and share with you this valuable tool, our console of quality.
AAA Bond Rating
D70 FINANCIAL REVIEW
Libertyville School District 70 has historically held a Triple A Bond Rating as reported from Standard & Poor’s. AAA: An obligor rated 'AAA' has extremely strong capacity to meet its financial commitments. 'AAA' is the highest issuer credit rating assigned by Standard & Poor's.
For seventh consecutive year, District 70 received the highest category of “Financial Recognition” from the Illinois State Board of Education when assessing the District financial profile and health.
- Froze building budgets, capital outlay and supply budgets for fifth year in a row
- Savings over $100,000 annually after moving the start time of school to trim bus routes
- Continue four-day summer school and workdays to save salary and energy costs
- Continue Virtual Backpack online for group fliers to save paper and labor costs
- Address individual site automation to increase energy savings and maximize efficiency
- LED lighting changeover
- Address in-house HVAC needs and maintenance
- Solar Panels installed at Butterfield and Highland Middle School to reduce energy costs
Parent-Community Survey 2016 5Essentials 2017
Parent Survey June 2013
Parent Survey June 2010
Strategic Planning Assessment 2017
Strategic Planning Assessment 2016
Strategic Planning Assessment 2015
Strategic Planning Assessment 2014
Strategic Planning Assessment 2013
Strategic Planning Assessment 2012