iPads Basics. Learn how to:
- Power on iPad
- Plug in headphones
- Adjust volume
- Charge the iPad
- Open and "wake up" and "put iPad to sleep"
- Swipe from screen to screen to find app
- Change screen orientation
- Home button
- Power down iPad
Google Meet on an iPad. Learn how to:
- Open the Meet App
- Login with email and password
- Enter Meet with Class nickname
- Mute your microphone
- Switch and work between apps like Seesaw
- Leave the Meet
How to Log into Securly, our filtering system, in Safari.
This will allow students to safely search the web on their ipad.
Adding Website Bookmarks to the iPad's Home Screen
IPAD USER GUIDE:
Click on the link to learn the specific skill from the iPad User Guide: