Registration is Now Open
Just a reminder that registration is now open for current students to re-enroll, as well as new enrollment for fall including new students to the district (including kindergartners) and Little Sprouts Preschool students.
- For returning students (students currently enrolled in D70, including Little Sprouts Preschool), log onto PowerSchool here. Click on "School Forms" and proceed to complete Student Registration. Directions also can be found on the D70 website under Department, Student Registration, to Re-Enrollment for Current Students.
- Once you've clicked on School Forms, proceed to update and complete all requested information for your student.
- If you have more than one child, select a child’s name from the bar just below the PowerSchool logo, then click the SchoolForms icon.
- Verify that all pre-populated information is correct and enter any remaining information necessary to complete your student's registration.
- Registration for each child in the family must be completed separately through the PowerSchool parent portal.
- For new kindergarten, new student, or new Little Sprouts preschool students enrollment, go to the D70 website (d70schools.org), click on Department, then Student Registration, to New Kindergarten, New Student Registration to Pre-Registration Form. Follow the procedure.
Once registration is complete please proceed to the payment portal to pay the registration fee. The early bird discount of $195 is good until May 1st.
Any questions, contact the D70 registrar Dina Lepczynski by calling 847-362-9695 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.